Presbyterian Healthcare Locations
Presbyterian Healthcare System is one of the most respected regional medical systems in the country with a long-standing commitment to care in the Charlotte area. The system started out as a 20-bed hospital in Charlotte over 100 years ago, and has grown to 839 beds in five hospitals – Presbyterian – Main, Hemby Children's Hospital, Orthopaedic Hospital, Huntersville and Matthews. Presbyterian is a leading not-for-profit health care system in the Southeast, providing patients with a full array of medical services. Their focus on providing the best imaging equipment, along with a highly skilled staff, ensures that patients have access nearby where they work and live to excellent medical care. Mecklenburg Radiology Associates is proud to be their imaging partner, serving patients in Charlotte and Southwestern North Carolina.
Presbyterian Imaging & Breast Centers
- Presbyterian Breast Center
- Presbyterian Museum Imaging Center
- Presbyterian Imaging Center Ballantyne
- Presbyterian Imaging Center Gastonia
- Presbyterian Imaging Center Monroe
- Presbyterian Imaging Center Mooresville
- Presbyterian Imaging Center South Park
- Presbyterian Imaging Center Steele Creek
- Presbyterian Imaging Center University
- Presbyterian Matthews Breast Center
- Rock Hill Imaging Center
- Mobile Mammography
Make a gift today
Together, Improving the Health of Our Community,
One Person at a Time.
January 31, 2013
Dr. Kevin Carroll explains how the new High-Field True Open Magnetic Resonance Imaging machine works.