Interventional Radiologist - Partner track
The Interventional Radiology section of Mecklenburg Radiology Associates in Charlotte, North Carolina is seeking to add a fellowship-trained interventional radiologist to accommodate growth in our practice. This is a partnership-track position for a team-oriented board certified or eligible interventional radiologist. This position combines IR and general diagnostic radiology at our 624-bed tertiary care facility as well as six smaller community hospitals. We practice a full range of IR and are working with our physician colleagues to grow our IR service through a multidisciplinary team approach offering leading-edge patient care. An 18-member Advanced Practice Provider team helps with minor procedures and also partially covers call. The call is exclusively IR. Second shifts and overnights are covered by the DR/ER sections. The IR/DR split is approximately 60/40 now, but is moving toward more IR over time. The partnership track is 3 years with an excellent compensation package.
Mecklenburg Radiology Associates
- Subspecialized radiology independent practice with 55 board-certified radiologists, including 7 fellowship-trained IR’s.
- Independent, physician-owned practice.
- We have a new dedicated 2,000 sq. ft IR clinic space.
- We have two new Siemens Artis suites with CBCT, IVUS, and ICE.
- We use McKesson PACS, PS 360, and Epic EHR.
Charlotte, North Carolina
- Vibrant growing metropolitan area of 2.5M population
- There is a wide range of academic programs offered with excellent and diverse educational options for all ages of students.
- 2-3 hours to the Blue Ridge Mountains, and 3-4 hours to the beach by car.
- Rich and diverse arts and entertainment culture with over 25 museums and performing arts organizations locally.
- One of the largest financial centers in the United States, headquarters to major companies.