Women or Body Imager
Mecklenburg Radiology Associates (MRA) in Charlotte, North Carolina is seeking a Women’s Imager or Body Imager with special interest and training in breast imaging and intervention sought for a position in a 50-physician sub-specialized radiologist practice.
Top of the line equipment at all facilities including digital mammography, tomography, 3-tesla breast MRI and MR intervention. Breast center of excellence designation with a collegial work environment providing comprehensive breast care with a team of breast surgeons, nurse navigators, and oncologists. Outstanding clinical and interpersonal skills desired to expand our regional breast imaging services.
– Largest city in the Carolinas with a vibrant growing metropolitan area and a population of over 2M population.
– One of the largest financial centers in the United States, and headquarters to multiple Fortune 500 companies.
– Variety of outdoor recreational opportunities including world-class US National Whitewater Center. We are 2-3 hours from the Blue Ridge Mountains and 3-4 hours from the beach by car.
– Numerous professional sports including the NFL Panthers, NBA Hornets, AAA baseball Knights, NASCAR, PGA tour, AHL Charlotte, USL Independence.
– Wide range of academic programs offered with excellent and diverse educational options for students of all ages.
– Rich with diverse arts and entertainment culture with over 25 museums and performing arts organizations locally.
– One of the busiest international airports in the country with numerous direct flights including to Europe and the Caribbean.
We offer competitive compensation and full benefits. Please forward your CV to email@example.com.
For further details about our practice, please visit www.meckrad.com.
MRA is also a member of Strategic Radiology, a coalition of independent, private radiology practices, representing more than 1,100 radiologists.