Multiple Radiologist Positions
Mecklenburg Radiology Associates (MRA) in Charlotte, North Carolina is seeking to find several radiologists due to the rapid growth of our practice. We are a collegial, established, independent private practice with over 55 board-certified radiologists and 20 Advanced Practice Providers. MRA is the oldest radiology group in North Carolina and currently staffs 7 hospitals and 17 hospital-owned imaging centers in the Charlotte metropolitan area, including a 624-bed tertiary care hospital. We have our own dedicated night emergency radiologist section.
MRA is currently accepting CV and letters of interest for full or part-time positions in:
- Breast imaging
- Interventional radiology
- General radiology
- Emergency radiology
- Vibrant growing metropolitan area of 2.6M population and is the largest city in the Carolinas.
- There is a wide range of academic programs offered with excellent and diverse educational options for all ages of students.
- 2-3 hours to the Blue Ridge Mountains and 3-4 hours to the beach by car.
- Some of the world-class US National Whitewater Center along with many other year-round outdoor recreational areas.
- Numerous professional sports including the NFL Panthers, NBA Hornets, AAA baseball Knights, NASCAR, PGA tour, AHL Charlotte, USL Independence.
- One of the largest financial centers in the United States, and headquarters to major companies.
- Rich with diverse arts and entertainment culture with over 25 museums and performing arts organizations locally.
- One of the busiest international airports in the country with numerous direct flights including to Europe and the Caribbean.
MRA is a member of the Strategic Radiology coalition of independent, private radiology practices, representing more than 1,100 radiologists. www.StrategicRadiology.org.
Competitive salary and full benefits. Please forward your CV to email@example.com.
To visit our interventional website please go to https://mra-ir.com/.