Mecklenburg Radiology Associates (MRA) in Charlotte, North Carolina is seeking a fellowship-trained radiologist to join our Body Imaging Section to accommodate growth in our practice. This is a partnership-track position for a team-oriented physician with fellowship training in Body Imaging, Abdominal Imaging, or equivalent. Dedicated training, expertise, and interest in abdominal MRI and advanced CT are required – including CT colonoscopy, rectal cancer staging MR, prostate MR, etc. The MRA Body Imaging Section is supported by a specialized 3-D lab, and uses the latest technology in both CT and MR including multiple dual-source scanners. The applicant should have sufficient general radiology skills to participate in evening call.
Abdominal Imaging Section
- 12 fellowship-trained radiologists.
- Primarily staff Body Imaging slots with a smaller fraction of general radiology work.
- Multiple Advanced Practice Providers aid with management of clinical service and routine procedures.
- Dedicated internal night Emergency Radiology coverage.
- Work with a growing group of highly engaged subspecialty-trained medical and surgical colleagues treating a wide variety of pathology.
We offer competitive compensation and full benefits. Please forward your CV to Charlene Eichinger at firstname.lastname@example.org.