The neuroradiology section of Mecklenburg Radiology Associates in Charlotte, North Carolina is seeking to add a fellowship-trained diagnostic neuroradiologist to accommodate growth in our practice. This is a partnership-track position for a team-oriented board-certified or eligible neuroradiologist skilled in adult and pediatric brain, spine, and ENT imaging. Experience in advanced neuroimaging techniques (perfusion, fMRI, DTI) is preferred. The applicant should have sufficient general radiology skills to participate in evening call.
- 11 neuroradiologists including 9 diagnostic and 2 interventional neuroradiologists.
- Weekend subspecialized call shifts, approximately 11-12 weekends per year.
- After-hours subspecialty pager call approximately 1:9.
- A mix of neuroradiology and general radiology with about 80% subspecialty neuroradiology.
- All overnight coverage provided by internal nighthawks. Back-up call for all subspecialties.
- Work with a rapidly growing group of highly engaged subspecialty-trained neurosurgery, neurology, and ENT colleagues treating a wide variety of pathology.
We offer competitive compensation and full benefits. Please forward your CV to Charlene Eichinger at email@example.com.