The Emergency Radiology of Mecklenburg Radiology Associates in Charlotte, NC is seeking to add a second-shift emergency radiologist to accommodate growth in our practice. MRA is an independent physician-owned practice. We provide 24/7 radiology coverage for 6 hospitals, including a 624-bed tertiary care hospital that is one of 2 comprehensive stroke centers in the region.
Mecklenburg Radiology Associates
- Subspecialized radiology practice with 60 plus board-certified radiologists and 20 advanced practitioners.
- Oldest radiology group in North Carolina.
- All-night coverage provided by internal nighthawks. Back-up call for all subspecialties.
- Member of Strategic Radiology, a coalition of independent, private radiology practices, representing more than 1,500 radiologists. StrategicRadiology.org
Emergency Radiology Section
- 7 radiologists
- Overnight shifts staffed by 2 members of the Emergency Radiology section
- Staggered evening shifts staffed by members of Emergency Radiology, Neuroradiology, MSK, and Body/CV sections.
Charlotte, North Carolina
- Vibrant growing metropolitan area of 2.5M population, largest city in the Carolinas.
- One of the largest financial centers in the United States, and headquarters to multiple Fortune 500 companies.
- Variety of outdoor recreational opportunities including world-class US National Whitewater Center. We are 2-3 hours from the Blue Ridge Mountains and 3-4 hours from the beach by car.
- Numerous professional sports include the NFL Panthers, NBA Hornets, MSL Charlotte FC, AAA baseball Knights, NASCAR, PGA tour, and AHL Checkers.
- Rich and diverse arts and entertainment culture with over 25 museums and performing arts organizations locally.
- One of the busiest international airports in the country with numerous direct flights including to Europe and the Caribbean.
We offer competitive compensation and full benefits. Please forward your CV to Charlene Eichinger at firstname.lastname@example.org.